Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Realistic Wigs with a Severe Hairline (and other methods)Date(s) - Sunday 8/30/2015 12:00 PM - Sunday 1:00 PM
Ever wanted to cosplay someone with a widow’s peak or with part of their head shaven… but didn’t want to actually go bald or shave your own head? Srsartistkat will teach you how to take apart a wig and put it back together as a hairpiece with a realistic receding hairline that you can wear with a bald cap to achieve a realistic effect!
– What do I mean by a severe hairline?
– Many ways to skin a cat (You get 3 options, cheap, fast, and good, but you only get to pick 2. Choose wisely.)
– Theoretical projects for common characters and how I’d approach them
– Case studies (actual wigs I have constructed – what to do and what not to do)
– How to make a custom wig head and why you need it (3 methods)
– How to put on a bald cap (tips, tricks, and common problems you’ll run into)
– Q&A/Brainstorming (ask me about your projects)
PowerPoint presentation with some physical wigs for visual aid purposes.
VENUE: Panel Room 3
Address: Richmond 1, Westchase Marriott, United States