Press Registration – 2023Date(s) - Friday 6/30/2023 10:00 AM - Sunday 7/02/2023 6:00 PM
You must provide the following Press Classification for you and/or your company by the deadline in order to be considered for press passes. We will not consider walk-up press registration.:
- Print Media/Press, Freelance Press and Student Press – Provide at least three copies of your work (articles, reports) from your company, a copy of your press credentials, and also (if applicable) a letter of intent on company letterhead from your supervisor/teacher/editor to cover the event.
- Film or Broadcast – Provide at least three copies of your work (previous video clips, DVD/Video Releases, etc.), a copy of your press credentials, and also (if applicable) a letter of intent on company letterhead from your supervisor/teacher/editor to cover the event.
- Internet Based – Provide copies of your work (as described above), a copy of your press credentials, and also (if applicable) a letter of intent on company letterhead from your supervisor/teacher/editor to cover the event.
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not be qualified for a media badge. This includes but is not limited to positions such as: art directors; district managers; graphic designers; publishers; managers; marketing representatives; presidents; public relations personnel; sales representatives; and/or vice presidents.
- This pass is a 3-Day Pass for the actual applicant.
- This pass allows early entry into certain events. (This list will be provided prior to the convention)
- You may schedule interviews with guests. However, interviews will not be guaranteed.
- Media/Press approved applicants will receive a Press Kit (Limited Amounts)
- This pass does not provide you a free hotel room. Plan accordingly.
- This pass does not provide you free travel to the convention. Plan accordingly.
- This pass does not provide you free food for the duration of the convention. Plan accordingly.
- Does not allow access to the VIP/Priority seating area during the main events and certain events or panels.
- This pass does not allow preferential treatment during autograph sessions.
- This pass does not allow you access to private convention areas as well as other areas used in the hotel.
Photography and Video Recording Rules
- Photography and/or video recording is allowed in all panels(except when stated otherwise), events, and public convention areas, EXCEPT Main Events Concerts.
- All press personnel wanting to photograph the main events must be pre-approved.
- A listing of all panels and events that will not allow photography or video recording will be provided prior to the convention.
Consequences for not adhering to the Media/Press rules
- Badge removal, and/or possible removal from the convention and/or hotel.
- Removal for consideration for a Media/Press Pass for next year’s Delta H Con. If offense is severe, a longer penalty may be enacted.
- A ban may be instituted on the actual person as well as possibly the company being represented by that person from attending Delta H Con.
Delta H Con reserves the right to approve at the discretion of the Community Relations team. Decisions are made based on a variety of criteria including the amount of similar media outlets applying for access. The completion of this form does not guarantee placement at the convention. Any press accepted will be notified by email before the convention. We can not guarantee a timely response for those who have been rejected especially if the application is within 15 days prior to the convention.
VENUE: Marriott Westchase
Address: 2900 Briarpark, Houston, Texas, 77042, United States
Delta H Con is proud to partner with the Houston Marriott Westchase to offer attendees a wide variety of discounted hotel rooms for this years convention.
Delta H Con 2023 room night rate of $99 USD/night plus tax
Click this link below to reserve your hotel room at a Delta H Con Group price!
Last day to book: 6/17/2023
The Houston Marriott Westchase is located in the rapidly growing Westchase Business District of West Houston.
Each of our 600 recently renovated guest rooms, including 64 suites, are spacious, elegant and offer wireless high-speed internet connections.
The hotel is located just minutes from the Uptown/Galleria Area and the I-10 Energy Corridor in West Houston.
Our hotel is also conveniently located near the West Sam Houston Tollway allowing 30 minute easy access to both Intercontinental and Hobby Airports.
Megabus is a private double-decker charter bus service that offers inexpensive transportation between cities. A round trip ticket from Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas is around $30 per-person (rates vary).