SemiFormal Dance- Enchanted ForestDate(s) - Saturday 8/20/2022 10:00 PM - Sunday 8/21/2022 2:00 AM Description
Join us as we get lost in a magical forest! Come see what you can find! Wear your best dress, suit or costume and enjoy an evening of friends, dancing, food and forest adventures.
Formal Dance Rules
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted in the dance at any time.
- Handbags are subject to search, and bags larger than a handbag are not permitted inside dance spaces.
- Staff will not watch over bags, jackets, or other loose items you do not wish to bring to the dance floor. DHC assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Staff may initiate a search for alcohol or drugs at any time.
- No bulky cosplay or large props are allowed in the dance space.
- Shoes must be worn at all times in the dance space.
- Stringing is allowed only in designated areas. Do not sting close to other stringers. Unsafe situations may result in loss of the stringing area and stringing privileges.
- Attendees are not allowed on stage unless asked.
- Attendees are not allowed to jump off the stage.
- There is a zero-harassment policy enforced. There will not be a warning given. There will be immediate expulsion from the dance with badge revoked if you attempt to sneak back in.
SemiFormal Dance Dress Code
Appropriate dress shoes.
No flip flops or sneakers allowed.
Dress Shirt and Slacks
4” above the knee or longer skirts
Blouse and Skirt
Formal cosplays are allowed.
VENUE: Main Events Hall (300 people)
Address: Ballroom E - H, Westchase Marriott, United States