Volunteer – 2023Date(s) - Wednesday 6/28/2023 6:00 PM - Monday 7/03/2023 10:00 AM
Please fill this form out completely. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Volunteer Registration closes 6/10/2023. If you register after 6/10/2023 email us as we are busy packing for con and my not see your registration!
First and foremost, Rules:
- 1) You must be 14 and over to volunteer. If you are under 16, you must have a parent/chaperon over the age of 21 volunteer with you. They must sign up as a volunteer and must work the same hours and department as you. (IE, you will be paired up for your hours). Please fill out the Guardian field so we can link you.
- 2) Food and drink will be provided to all volunteers in the volunteer suite. Volunteer T-Shirt will be provided and must be worn during shifts. There may also be bonus perks that we have in the works.
- 3)Crash space available for those working 20 or more hours. Crash Space is gender segregated 4 person to a room and must be requested at signup. Crash space is for sleeping/bathing only no guests or room parties allowed.
- 4) Some departments do not allow their volunteers to be in cosplay during volunteering hours depending on your specific role. Ask your Department head. Big bulky cosplays are not allowed during shift at all.
- 5) Volunteers are to remain sober during their shift. THIS MEANS NO DRINKING DURING YOUR SHIFT, OR BEING DRUNK WHEN YOU WALK IN. There is to be NO drinking in crash space rooms.
- 6) Absolutely no illegal activities whatsoever. If found to be doing so you will be removed from the con completely and will forfeit your deposit, legal action may be taken. You will not be allowed to purchase a regular attendee badge.
- 7) If you break any of these rules, you will forfeit your volunteer badge and your deposit. You will either have to buy a regular guest badge or leave the convention, unless you break rule number 6.
- For those that choose the $15.00 deposit option that will be paid when you sign up to get your badge. After you have completed your 13 or 20 hours, YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VOUCHERS. If you do not complete your 13 or 20 hours, you do not get your deposit back. Vouchers are issued Sunday morning.
- This final rule is the most important: HAVE FUN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Not sure which department to pick find more info on each HERE.
If you want to be in Guest Relations, Gaming, or Safety the head of that department will need to accept you before you are officially in that department.
By purchasing this ticket you agree to the listed volunteer rules and understand that not following these rules or department directions is grounds for volunteer status removal.
VENUE: Marriott Westchase
Address: 2900 Briarpark, Houston, Texas, 77042, United States
Delta H Con is proud to partner with the Houston Marriott Westchase to offer attendees a wide variety of discounted hotel rooms for this years convention. At 12 noon Eastern time, September 1, 2022 (“opening day”) housing registration will open for the current convention.
Delta H Con 2023 room night rate of $99 USD/night plus tax
Click this link below to reserve your hotel room at a Delta H Con Group price!
Last day to book: 6/17/2023
The Houston Marriott Westchase is located in the rapidly growing Westchase Business District of West Houston.
Each of our 600 recently renovated guest rooms, including 64 suites, are spacious, elegant and offer wireless high-speed internet connections.
The hotel is located just minutes from the Uptown/Galleria Area and the I-10 Energy Corridor in West Houston.
Our hotel is also conveniently located near the West Sam Houston Tollway allowing 30 minute easy access to both Intercontinental and Hobby Airports.
Megabus is a private double-decker charter bus service that offers inexpensive transportation between cities. A round trip ticket from Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas is around $30 per-person (rates vary).